HD Big Bang Pegasis F:D VS L-Drago Destroy F:S AMV

HD Big Bang Pegasis F:D VS L-Drago Destroy F:S AMV Video Clips. Duration : 3.98 Mins.



Yes, I did it. Someone had to. Anyways, this is the song used for my intro. It is called Ignition by tobyMac. I DO NOT OWN THIS SONG IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER. SONG RIGHTS BELONG TO tobyMac. I did edit this song to make it fit the video and the song itself is too short, so I also added in the...

Keywords: ibeyblader, Hell, Kerbecs, Legend, Night, Virgo, DF145BS, Fury, Capricorn, 100HF, Unboxing, Sol, Blaze, Cyber, Pegasis, VS, Rock, Escolpio, T125JB, Beyblade, Intro, Giveaway, #1, Lightning, L-Drago, and, Flame, Sagittario, C145S, Face, Bolt, Fonts, Galaxy, Heart, Pegasis/Pegasus, 105F, My, 2nd, Leone, 145WB, (My, First, AMVBB), New, Metal, Fusion, DS, Game, Earth, GB145BS, Thermal, Pisces, T125ES, or, Old, Storm, 105RF, Eagle, Aquilla, 145WD, Burn, Phoenix, 135MS, Fight, Dark, Bull, H145SD, Wolf, 100WD, Poison, Serpent, SW145, 105WD, Gasher, CH120SF

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment